We consider the specialist experienced in mobile gaming industry who is interested in developing professionally in the direction of negotiations and marketing.
Our client is associated with all three types of media, including PPC, social networks and native advertising, and this is a project in the field of mobile marketing. You will be engaged in creating and conducting online marketing campaigns that stimulate new registration and revenue increase through third-party partner sites.
Your area of responsibilities:
- Recruitment of new affiliates;
- Account managing a portfolio of existing affiliate partners via email, phone, newsletters and forums to maximise revenue generation;
- Nurturing existing affiliates to deliver incremental revenue month on month;
- Negotiating bespoke commercial deals where necessary to attract additional revenue;
- Working with the marketing services creative and web development teams to deliver marketing assets that optimise acquisition marketing opportunities via affiliate sites;
- Monitoring, tracking and evaluating all affiliate marketing activity and reporting ROI of campaigns;
- Regular performance and plan reports.
Skills and technical requirements:
- At least 2 year of experience of running affiliate marketing campaigns for Mobile Gaming sector;
- Deep understanding of how the mobile game app industry works;
- Understanding of different types of online games in gaming sector (Social Casino, casual, hyper casual, etc.);
- Strong sales and negotiation skills;
- Network of existing mobile app games affiliates;
- Experience creating and executing online marketing campaigns;
- At least Intermediate level of English.
- Working in a small team of talented and passionate engineers;
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Payable vacation and sick days;
- Competitive salary depending on your own talents;
- Regular performance & career development reviews;
- Cozy office and nice family-type atmosphere;
- Team building events.