We welcome a self-thinking solution finder who will design, build, and maintain the efficient, reusable, and reliable code of applications. We need a proven experience in collaborative problem solving (troubleshooting) in business intensive work procedures, and quality product/solutions.
About the project:
You will work on a solution which enables modern e/m-commerce with an easy-to-use and highly secure way of signing e-forms, e-documents or electronic transactions. You will be responsible for building and supporting .NET Enterprise Applications in complicated IT systems environments as well as creating a new generation of the application with modern technologies.
Your area of responsibilities:
- Design, develop and provide support to our applications;
- Refactor and improve the application using modern standards and tests;
- Understand and translate business requirements and use cases into functional application requirements;
- Assess the required resources to deliver new application modules/components based on overview design / functional requirements;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
Skills and requirements:
- At least 1 years of experience in ASP.NET framework, C#, and VB languages;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills while dealing with tough scenarios during coding, development and testing phases;
- Familiarity with the MS SQL Server;
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools and GitHub use;
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns;
- At least an Intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Background in providing SW support to enterprise customers (users);
- Skills in Angular or Vue.js;
- Knowledge and some experience in creating diagrams & schemas that represent and support business processes and functional application structure.
- Working in a small team of talented and passionate engineers;
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Payable vacation and sick days;
- Competitive salary depending on your own talents;
- Regular performance & career development reviews;
- Cozy office and nice family-type atmosphere;
- Team building events.