You will develop an application for a hotel chain that will give an opportunity to book rooms virtually without involving hotel staff. Such a service will allow to upload documents, connect a card for payment, and even put an electronic signature without leaving the home. After these operations it will be enough to attach the phone to the door and enter the room.
Your area of responsibilities:
- Сreating new functionality;
- Participating in the development of the project from 0;
- Working with the front-end and back-end part of the application;
- Writing well-designed, testable, efficient code;
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Escalating technical issues to the Team Lead, and Project Manager.
Skills and requirements:
- At least 2 years of experience in React;
- Working experience in Node.js;
- Understanding of best practices and architecture patterns for developing Web applications;
- Working experience in an Agile environment;
- At least Intermediate level of English or higher.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with React Native;
- Understanding of Sequelize;
- Familiarity with NoSQL;
- Understanding of CI\CD processes.
- Working in a small team of talented and passionate engineers;
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Payable vacation and sick days;
- Competitive salary depending on your own talents;
- Regular performance & career development reviews;
- Cozy office and nice family-type atmosphere;
- Team building events.