We consider an experienced developer who wants to work with complex business tasks and take part in improvements and optimization of the system.
You will work on a dispatch platform that supports Concrete Pumping companies’ logistics. It is a Single Page Application (SPA) built on VueJS, which interacts with a RESTful API built on Ruby on Rails, deployed on the AWS infrastructure and using external APIs/ services such as Twilio and Postmark, making use of many of the tools provided by AWS such as EC2, RDS and SES.
Your area of responsibilities:
- Implementing new features with a focus on building a complete SaaS solution for multiple companies;
- Integrating payment gateways, billing and messaging services from third parties;
- Scaling the platform;
- Taking active part in improvements and optimizations to the system’s core;
- Work on the front-end part of the application.
Skills and requirements:
- SASS / Pug (Jade) knowledge;
- At least an Intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience using Redux / Flux state management patterns;
- Functional programming style or knowledge in lodash / underscore libraries;
- Familiar with Webpack;
- Familiar with Docker.
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Professional growth;
- Career plan with periodical performance reviews;
- All Ukrainian public holidays are days off;
- Cozy office and nice family-type atmosphere;
- Tasty treats;
- Team building events.