This is an advertising system that collects statistics in real time. You will lead the communication of the architectural vision across UI functional areas.
Your area of responsibilities:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js/Vue.js;
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use;
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code;
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
Skills and requirements:
- Thorough understanding of React.js/Vue.js and its core principles;
- Experience with popular React.js/Vuejs workflows (such as Flux or Redux);
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript;
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js);
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs;
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token;
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools;
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.;
- At least Intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Node.js ;
- Working in a small team of talented and passionate engineers;
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Payable vacation and sick days;
- Competitive salary depending on your own talents;
- Regular performance & career development reviews;
- Cozy office and nice family-type atmosphere;
- Team building events.