We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic and highly-ambitious Media Buyer who will be responsible for paid digital media strategy and execution across all relevant digital platforms.
You will be working in a performance-based mobile marketing sphere. Our customer is connected to all three types of media including PPC, Social Networks and Native Advertising. You will create native and Facebook ads campaigns focusing on mobile, e-commerce, and gaming.
Your area of responsibilities:
- Create, monitor and optimize existing advertising campaigns on native platforms, including Taboola, Outbrain, and Yahoo Gemini;
- Build, develop, launch, monitor, and optimize all advertising campaigns;
- Brainstorm and gather ideas for website content, as well as campaign images and ad copy to A/B test;
- Source new networks and traffic sources to test;
- Collaborate closely with the content team as well as the tech team to drive a cohesive vision and user experience with advertising campaigns;
- Report and communicate results to Media Team Manager on a daily, weekly, monthly basis;
- Constantly provide creative best practices and feedback to drive high-performing advertising campaigns;
- Leverage emerging platforms to identify and engage with known and new audiences.
Skills and requirements:
- At least 1 year of experience in a digital media strategy role;
- Proficient with Excel;
- Familiarity with advertising platforms;
- Experience with high budgets;
- Technical and Analytical orientation;
- Self-motivated and multi-tasker;
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, start-up environment;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business Administration;
- Practical skills with Taboola, Outbrain, and Yahoo Gemini.
- Working in a small team of talented and passionate engineers;
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Payable vacation and sick days;
- Competitive salary depending on your own talents;
- Regular performance & career development reviews.