We need a self-motivated and result-oriented person who is ready for non-standard tasks and is not afraid of difficulties. You will design, implement and expand the high-scale and rapidly-growing cloud-based production environment.
This is an advertising system that collects statistics in real time. You will write scripts, build tools and chatbots to automate this monitoring, deployment and delivery systems.
Your area of responsibilities:
- Work closely with our engineering departments to scale our architecture;
- Manage production incidents from detection to resolution;
- Architect and build immutable infrastructure as code with self-healing automation;
- Design, implement and extend our CI/CD framework.
Skills and requirements:
- At least 3 years of system operations on Linux;
- Experience working with GCP (Google Cloud Platform) or other equivalent clouds;
- At least 2 years of experience with one of the following: Bash, Python or GO;
- Skills in automating deployments with modern configuration;
- Practical knowledge of such management systems as Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack, etc.;
- Proven hands-on experience with Containers (Docker);
- Skills in defining and building CI/CD processes and working with common CI/CD tools (Jenkins, TeamCity);
- Working experience with production environment;
- Experience with cutting-edge technologies such as Terraform, Kubernetes, Helm, Jenkins, AWS, Prometheus;
- At least Intermediate level or higher.
Will be a plus:
- Proven experience with deploying and managing Kubernetes clusters;
- Skills with monitoring scalable web applications;
- Solid knowledge of SQL/NoSQL technologies: MySQL, Postgres, ElasticSearch, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis;
- Experience with the Hadoop Ecosystem: Hadoop, Spark, EMR, HDFS;
- Strong Networking foundations: TCP/IP, DNS, Load-balancers, network security.
- Working in a small team of talented and passionate engineers;
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Payable vacation and sick days;
- Competitive salary depending on your own talents;
- Regular performance & career development reviews;
- Cozy office and nice family-type atmosphere;
- Team building events.