Due to the growth of our programmatic business, we are looking for a Manager of Programmatic Partnerships to join the team. This individual will possess adtech domain knowledge as well as the ability to interface with external advertising clients. We are looking for an active, purposeful professional,who can achieve high-level KPIs.
Our customer’s business is related to all three types of media including Native Advertising, Social Networks, PPC. You will be working in a performance-based mobile marketing sphere and directly contribute to the continued growth of customer’s digital marketing campaigns and will be accountable for traffic, revenue.
Your area of responsibility:
- Implement advanced tactics within digital campaign/advertising activation and monitor profit margins and campaign performance;
- Monitor campaigns on a daily basis and ensure delivery against tiered goals;
- Collaborate with the team to determine campaign optimization strategy and execute;
- Provide ongoing optimization throughout the duration of the campaign;
- Routinely create campaign performance reports.
Skills and requirements:
- At least 3 years of total media buying experience in one of the following programmatic platforms: Appnexus, Googles DV 360, OATH, Rubicon, OpenX;
- Demonstrated history of optimizing campaigns to KPIs such as ROAS and CPA;
- Knowledge of remarketing and advanced targeting tactics, including dynamic creative, CRM, site retargeting, search retargeting, keyword contextual, affinity, look-a-like;
- Passion for digital media and advertising technology;
- Understanding of rich media, dynamic creative, mobile and video ads units;
- At least Intermediate level of English or higher.
Will be a plus:
- Experience of working at a mobile app-based company, or with mobile app inventory;
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, vlookups, index/match).
- Working in a small team of talented and passionate engineers;
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Payable vacation and sick days;
- Competitive salary depending on your own talents;
- Regular performance & career development reviews;
- Cozy office and nice family-type atmosphere;
- Team building events.