We welcome a Middle Developer who will work in a team of engineers, who are united by one idea for optimizing the logistics system. You will also be actively involved in improving and refining the system.
You will work on a dispatch platform that supports Concrete Pumping companies’ logistics. It is a Single Page Application (SPA) built on VueJS, which interacts with a RESTful API built on Ruby on Rails, deployed on the AWS infrastructure and using external APIs/ services such as Twilio and Postmark, making use of many of the tools provided by AWS such as EC2, RDS and SES.
Your area of responsibilities:
- Integrating payment gateways, billing and messaging services from third parties;
- Scaling the platform;
- Taking active part in improvements and optimizations to the system’s core.
Skills and requirements:
- At least 2 years of experience in Ruby development, preferably using Ruby on Rails 4 or 5;
- Strong skills in relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, etc.);
- Good AWS experience (EC2, RDS, SES, S3);
- Familiar with Docker;
- At least an Intermediate level of English.
Will be a plus:
- Knowledge of authorization libraries such as CanCanCan;
- Experience optimizing Rails applications;
- Experience integrating external APIs/ services such as Twilio or Postmark;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Professional growth;
- Career plan with periodical performance reviews;
- All Ukrainian public holidays are days off;
- Cozy office and nice family-type atmosphere;
- Tasty treats;
- Team building events.