We are looking for people who are not just good technical experts but also understand the business needs and can come up with a solution.
About the project:
You will be responsible for developing from scratch, enhancing, modifying and maintaining a huge multy-layer Field Service Management (FSM) solution in form of PWA application with partial offline capabilities.
Your area of responsibilities:
- Develop and implement new web applications based on ASP.Net Core;
- Form client side experience and codebase in the Angular stack and building a framework for re-use in future projects;
- Work directly with product managers/project managers that will explain the needs and outline the requirements;
- Create a new mobile application for tracking of issues, service calls, technical service, etc.;
- Work in agile development processes and be a part of a client-side team of professionals.
Skills and requirements:
- 5 years of experience in C#/ASP.NET Core;
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Practical skills in Angular 2+;
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns;
- Experience in SQL Server or Oracle or other major DBMS is fine as well;
- At least an Intermediate level of English.
- Working in a small team of talented and passionate engineers;
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Payable vacation and sick days;
- Competitive salary depending on your own talents;
- Regular performance & career development reviews;
- Cozy office and nice family-type atmosphere;
- Team building events.