We are looking for DevOps Engineer who will be a part of innovative team that build a next generation of the Development Tools. Feel free to contact us if you have mindset of collaboration and ideas for technological innovation.
About the project:
You will build a continuous integration and delivery platform for development teams, so you will create the better way to build and deploy software. You will work with Docker, Kubernetes, Prometheus, Amazon, Google Cloud, Azure, Ceph, Helm, Terraform, Ansible, Consul and other modern DevOps tools.
Your area of responsibility:
- Participate in architecture, development and maintaining of the solution’s infrastructure;
- Contribute creative ideas to solutions, DevOps processes, and other security and governance aspects;
- Participate in all phases of the product lifecycle, including design, development, and deployment;
- Collaborate closely with other team members to identify changes to infrastructure to maintain optimal system performance.
Skills and requirements:
- At least 2 years of hands on DevOps or system software development experience;
- Strong software development skills (a big advantage is experience with Golang and/or Node.js);
- High level in bash scripting;
- Experience and deep understanding of Docker and Kubernetes;
- Sysadmin experience with Linux and cloud providers (AWS/GCP/Azure, etc.);
- Great troubleshooting skills;
- Deep understanding of web based applications and microservice architecture, working with different HTTP APIs;
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes;
- Experience with monitoring tools.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Prometheus;
- Strong skills in i/o performance testing and tuning;
- Familiarity with Helm.
- Working in a small team of talented and passionate engineers;
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Payable vacation and sick days;
- Competitive salary depending on your own talents;
- Regular performance & career development reviews;
- Cozy office and nice family-type atmosphere;
- Team building events.