We welcome a self-thinking solution finder with the ability to work closely with a team of interdisciplinary members to troubleshoot issues.
As part of the R&D team, you will play a critical role in building web-based platforms for leading breeding companies. You will work with cloud-based infrastructure to distributed cluster computing, orchestration frameworks, containers, security, or improvements to our dev-cycle.
Your area of responsibility:
- Develop core bioinformatic infrastructure and product;
- Collaborate closely with other team members of the R&D team and help bring innovative ideas to life, at scale;
- Deliver multiple projects on time;
- Take part in and contribute to our engineering culture.
Skills and requirements:
- 4+ years of hands-on software engineering experience;
- Experience with AWS cloud infrastructure (gateways, load balancers, identity providers, container services, orchestration frameworks) and provisioning code (Terraform);
- Strong skills in monitoring, log aggregation and alerting systems;
- Experience with container technology (Docker, Kubernetes);
- Experience with Modern CI/CD pipelines (Jenkins);
- Familiarity with authentication and authorization protocols (OAuth, SAML);
- Understanding of relational databases (Redshift/PostgreSQL, RDS/MySQL);
- At least Intermediate level of English.
- Working in a small team of talented and passionate engineers;
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Payable vacation and sick days;
- Competitive salary depending on your own talents;
- Regular performance & career development reviews;
- Cozy office and nice family-type atmosphere;
- Team building events.