We are looking for a responsible and result-oriented Senior Java / Kotlin Developer who can confidently follow SOLID principles, can share knowledge and help other team members.
You will work on a platform that automates operations with Excel and Google Sheets tables and optimizes financial processes in this way. The main function of this system is to give collaborators access at the file (on a file, sheet, cell level) as well as visually analyze the history of changes before consolidating the document.
Your area of responsibility:
- Doing all the necessary research independently if needed as well as product design and development for building system from scratch;
- Designing and developing high quality, software solutions within adhering to R&D best practices and processes;
- Monitoring, optimizing and improving development processes;
- Developing architectural solutions in collaboration with the team;
- Preparing and producing software component releases.
Skills and requirements:
- At least 4 years of development experience in Java;
- Skills in Spring Boot, Axon;
- Stong experience with Kotlin;
- Proficient in object-oriented programming and SOLID principles;
- Understanding Agile principles;
- At least Intermediate level of English or higher.
- Working in a small team of talented and passionate engineers;
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Payable vacation and sick days;
- Competitive salary depending on your own talents;
- Regular performance & career development reviews;
- Cozy office and nice family-type atmosphere;
- Team building events.