We invite an active result-oriented developer to create an application from scratch. You will be responsible for creating different system modules and solving challenging tasks.
You will work on a non-standard project that helps people in telling their story about the past. It will be the management system, which manages the whole mechanism. This system starts with creating the stories and the person who is responsible to tell the story as well as contains a booking mechanisms for people to book them etc.
Your area of responsibility:
- Participating in the development of the project from 0;
- Taking a part in implementing, maintaining the system;
- Writing well-designed, testable, efficient code;
- Contributing to all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Participating in technical discussions with international team of developers.
Skills and requirements:
- At least 1.5 years experience in React;
- Strong skills in Redux;
- Understanding of React Hooks;
- Familiarity with modern frontend pipelines and tools;
- At least Intermediate level of English or higher.
Will be a plus:
- Experience with Redux-Saga.
- Working in a small team of talented and passionate engineers;
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Payable vacation and sick days;
- Competitive salary depending on your own talents;
- Regular performance & career development reviews;
- Cozy office and nice family-type atmosphere;
- Team building events.