You will be responsible for keeping marketing and web design pieces consistent with the company’s design goals and aesthetics.
You are going to work at the product of our client who majors in providing solutions in the field of mobile marketing. The product is the system which supplies comprehensive analytics of game advertising.
Your area of responsibilities:
- Designing and building responsive websites;
- Developing marketing materials: landing pages, cases studies, banners, blog post support;
- Redesigning and finalization existing products;
- Understanding of E-Commerce and Mobile landing pags design layouts;
- Knowledge of responsive design layouts and standards (iOS/Android);
- Сreating designs that drive user acquisition and retention metrics across all channels (email, landing pages, site banners, text ad). Designing and building responsive websites;
Skills and requirements:
- Proven work experience as a web designer;
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools;
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS;
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio;
- Solid experience in creating wire-frames, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps;
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction;
- Proven experience designing performance orienated landing pags(both mobile and desktop);
- Ability to apply the formal elements of design (visual concepts, composition, typography, color);
- At least Intermediate level of English.
- Working in a small team of talented and passionate engineers;
- Opportunity to work with the most trending technologies;
- Long-term enjoyable cooperation;
- Payable vacation and sick days;
- Competitive salary depending on your own talents;
- Regular performance & career development reviews;
- Cozy office and nice family-type atmosphere;
- Team building events.