Intelligent Nutrition Assistant
|The client||A digital health company that designs nutritional experiences to encourage lasting, positive changes in health behavior.|
|Tech stack||Ruby Rails, Heroku, Sidekiq, Redis, PostgresQL, GitLab CI/CD, Stoplight, Stripe|
The customer has required to expand his team for the implementation of product version 2.0
The team added new value by implementing the next features of the platform:
– Set-up continuous integration and continuous deployment processes for both parts: back-end and mobile application,
– Significantly increased safety of user sessions,
– Optimized database structure,
– Implemented automation versioning of the product releases,
– Refactored and extended APIs.
– Automated delivery processes,
– Increased security of the system,
– Implemented new features according to new requirements of version 2.0 of the product.