|The client||A family-owned and operated concrete equipment and service provider specializing in concrete pumps, concrete finishing, and laser screeding services.|
|Tech stack||Ruby Rails, PostgresQL, Vue.js, AWS Beanstalk|
The customer has required to improve the existing system by implementing new features in addition to bug fixes of known issues.
The team added new value by implementing the next features of the platform:
– Set-up the system to the new AWS Beanstalk environments (both back-end and front-end parts),
– Increased safety of user sessions,
– Optimized database structure,
– Refactored and extended APIs,
– Implemented new features which help to improve scheduling processes.
– Increased stability and security of the system,
– Implemented new features according to new requirements of version 2.0 of the product.